Watched the movie "Bolt" last night,... had a good time with it. I would have probably passed on it but a co-worker of mine had told me how sharp the visuals were, and that it was worth a watch. I completely concur, and without going into a rant on the wholesome messages conveyed so well by the flick, I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good way to spend 90 minutes.
So now Bolt is added to my FTP site. Also on the site is a copy of Slumdog Millionaire, which Fabrice has expressed interest in. I haven't watched it yet, so no spoilers please. And while talking FTP there is also a copy of the Freddi Fish series of games which my young nephew has taken an interest in, and so any of you with little ones that might like a fish game, dig-in.
4 Days until I'm in The Lou and I can't wait. 10 days in town will make it my longest trip to date, and its nice to not have to cram everything in. I was toying with the idea of having some kind of big shin-dig, perhaps a Dave and Busters Power Hour or something, but I'm not sure it's going to come together. Lots of people I would like to hang out with in St. Louis, but not a whole lot planned so I think a lot of stuff will be impromptu but some of the best things start that way.
Lastly, my blogging idol Dan Rutter from dansdata.com put up some videos of a hillarious entertainer from Austrailia named Tim Minchin, so I got some material of his and had a blast listening to his CD. Favorite track is Fat Children. Give it a listen.
FTP info:
ftp://buddy:letmein@98.233.143.70
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment