Started yesterday evening with a scratchy throat. Took a pre-emptive NyQuil gelcap last night, and I slept okay, but its building up steam and already I have a headache and can feel it getting worse. I'm out of sick days since I just used all my time off for my trip to STL, so TGIF so I can use my weekend to recouperate.
Otherwise its same 'ol same 'ol. Watched a pretty good movie last night called Pornstar, its basically a biopic about the life of Ron Jeremy. Interviews with his family, a day in the life of, interviews with co-starts, etc. IMPRESSIVE,... and I'm talking about the film. Dude's really just a regular joe. At the end I actually started to feel bad for the guy. He would really like to be a regular actor and has the stigma of being only a body part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment