Merry Christmas everyone, I've been busy buying presents and wrapping them and all that other good stuff. I do believe that there are going to be some very pleased people in St. Louis when they open them. Don't wanna spill it yet, as my sisters might read it, but I'm excited for them.
I'm at work today, watching a co-worker agonize over why his computer is possessed. His mouse keeps moving around randomly, his caps-lock keeps toggling on and off, and random phrases keep typing on his screen. He thinks someone is remoted into his machine and doing it. I know better.
I know better because I plugged this device into the back of his computer:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/ae83/
He's a trooper though, so far he's just working through it. I have it set to trigger about once a minute so we'll see how long his sanity lasts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You rule... that is awesome.
Post a Comment